blogging Friendship Award
September 22, 2008 3 Comments
I was just passed the Blogging Friend forever award by Annie. Annie is busy with Ramadan right now. Her site: “successes With Language” is Aimed at discussions on Language, Development, and Childhood education.
I’d like to thank the Annie for the kind gesture.
So I now must choose 5 blogs to pass my award to that i respect for their conscientious towards community.
* UNTREATABLE ONLINE…. Untreatable is Mental Health Blog with resources, personal Experiences in Mental Health, and a growing directory of other Mental Health Blogs.
* BLOGGING FROM THE BLOG… An Irish Journalism Blog which focus’s on Irish news, World politics and Human rights abroad.
* THE MELINDAVILLE BLOG… The thoughts, perspecive and memoirs of today psychologist who spend time in the in the rock and roll life style in her past.
* SAVE OUR FOREST … tips and education how to live a greener life and keep our planet around a little longer
* LIVING WITH STIGMA… Objective view on Mental Illness and Stigma from a consumer. this blog has many resources and is educational to those who want to more about Mental Health.
I enjoy all these blogs and i believe they all have existential value for any of their readers.
Thanks to all of them as well as Annie’s.