my list of valuing
January 28, 2009 3 Comments
As I mentioned in the previous the previous post ( A new Social attitude) I am making a list values and ways I can better contribute overall:
1. Professional Loyalties – I am committed to the professional company I work for. The Family owned production business, where I work, hired me at a time no one else would. I return will continue to do what I can to help the business in the tough economic period.
2. Community and service-I have been absent lately for the volunteer service I am part of. I will be more return and be more committed to my volunteering.
3. My Family– they have been loyal to me during the rough times, I remain loyal to them.
4. Me and my mental wellness role – I will be pursuing an education in mental health or services, to eventually work in a related field. Mental Wellness and the social difficulties of Mental Wellness Managers are extremely important topics to me.
5. my influence.- I hope to share simple tools (like the ones on the “charts” and “Breathing “pages and provoke people seek out empowerment in their wellness and personal philosophies… in my personal life and on the blog.