Daily Mood Chart and Emotions chart
May 26, 2011 8 Comments
Mood and Emotions chart in now in Doc and Odt format .
A Mood Chart is a simple tool that people diagnosed with Mood Disorders such as Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Schizo affective disorder use from time to time, for tracking their symptoms and Affect mood level.
With the K.I.S.S (keep – it- simple-stupid) attitude in mind, a mood chart that can be made to meet any personal symptoms and then taken to to a doctor and therapist.
Why keep a mood chart?
Mood charts can give a consumer and his/her professionals a better idea of the cycling, symptoms and possible triggers of symptoms over a long period of time. Thus a mood chart is a tool for personal awareness and an aid for a doctor who is prescribing treatment.
From my post my post: Charting my Moods Bipolar
That post includes an example of how to fill out a mood chart and a free down loadable simple mood chart in PDF format.
I now have an update of that Mood tracking chart available in ‘.Doc’ format ( readable in in MS Word) and in Open Office Writer format.
Also Available in those formats is the Daily Emotions Chart for Special Needs Children, previously posted in PDF form with explanation.
Left: Daily mood tracking chart download:
- MS Word Doc Format: Daily Mood Chart For Mood Tracking (MS_Doc)
- Open Office Writer Format: Daily Mood Chart For Mood Tracking (OO_Writer)
- Updated PDF version: Daily Mood Chart for Mood Tracking_PDF
Right: Daily Feelings/Emotion Charts for kids
- MS Word Doc Format: Daily Feeling Chart for kids (Ms Doc)
- Open Office Writer Format: Daily Feeling Chart for kids (OpenOffice)
- Previous PDF version: daily-feeling-chart-for-children-PDF
These downloads are free, to be used as are and are to encourage you to create your own tools as well. Just click on the links above
There are more Downloads on the Charts page.