December 5, 2016 1 Comment
Gestalt! ∴ ∵
An organization or integration of components that are so interdependent , the whole is otherwise not easily described or easily summated.
- Most often use to describe spatial and /or temporal “phenomena” or observable happenings..
- but can be used to describe constructs and relationships.
- The organization or integration could graphically described as a figure that is forming from a backround, where it remains in “contact” the ground. That is: ” what is the gestalt” is always” in contact with “not the gestalt, globally”.
An example of a gestalt being not otherwise easy to describe or not easy summate might be hand writing on paper and the hand eye coordination required.
- One could study the functions of the nervous system and arm and fingers as it writes on paper.
- One could study the visual process of the nervous system and eyes watching as one writes.
View original post 420 more words