Mood definition… a disorderly description, Reposted
March 20, 2017 Leave a comment
“Mood definition … A Disorderly Discription by a Bipolar Disorder Manager..”
was origionally posted on 5-10-2009
You wake up one morning.
- You feel happy,loving, humorous optimistic.
- Your confidence and self worth are high.
- You are motivated.
- Your body feels healthy and energetic
- You are thinking is clear, focused, positive.
- You are not concerned witht bad thoughts.
- Your impulses are strong and up mind/body feel crisp.
- You look outside your window and everything appears crisp , bright and colorful.
You are in a “good mood”or an up mood.
You don’t need all these attributes to be in a “good” or “up” mood, when you wake up. You may be happy and thinking positive, but not feeling energetic…. You might feel very energetic a little confident and optimistic and not particularly impulsive.
However, these attributes are loosely tied together… or appear commonly together in feelings … and we describe…
View original post 605 more words